How to prepare the black tapioca?
- Add tapioca (100 g) to boiling water (600 ml) and stir intensively.
- Cook for 30 minutes on low heat, stirring frequently.
- Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Drain the tapioca and rinse it several times with cold water.
How to prepare homemade syrup:
- Boil water (150 ml), add honey (1 tablespoon) and sugar (2 tablespoons).
- Cool and add to tapioca. Enjoy your drink!
After cooking, store in syrup or fructose outside the refrigerator in an airtight container and consume within 4 hours, then tapioca may lose its consistency. Cooked tapioca can be frozen. Uncooked open tapioca should be kept tightly closed in a dry and cool place and consumed within 2 weeks of opening.
Note: The product is not suitable for children under 4 years of age.
Ingredients: tapioca starch, water, modified starch, color: ammonia-sulphite caramel, gelling agent: xanthan gum, carboxymethylcellulose; preservative: potassium sorbate, brown sugar, winter melon flavor.